If you have trouble logging into your previously created account, or have a registration question,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
The modules vary, but typically take about 1 hour to complete.
All of the modules are FREE!
No textbooks or additional readings are necessary. However, each module contains resources and links for gaining more information.
Adobe Flash Player is the only software requirement for the modules. They also require the use of audio equipment. Please ensure that speakers or headsets are available prior to initiating the module. Text files for narration are available in the resource section.
We will not share your e-mail or information, and the only e-mails you will receive from us are when new modules have been added.
In order to get CEUs you must complete the course and pass with at least 80%. You will receive a certificate at the end of each module to document your completion of the course. You can receive 1 CEU per module.
Welcome to the IPRC Training Portal
The Indiana Prevention Resource Center, part of Prevention Insights
offers education and training coordination, facilitation and
resources. Our training portal hosts webinars, online modules, in-person trainings and working
sessions. Our audience expands beyond Indiana, and we have trained social workers, teachers, youth
workers, treatment providers, counselors, mental health providers, criminal justice providers,
policy makers, medical students, community coordinators, faith-based organizations, prevention
professionals and local coordinating councils.
NEW: CEUs on IU Expand
CEUs for online modules are available for purchase from IU Expand
after you complete a course.
You can take the courses either on this website or on the IU Expand site. You will need to create a separate account
on IU Expand. Any certificates with CEUs you received for completing courses prior to this change will continue to be available on your My Courses page on this website.
Our training services include:
- Specialized training in the format best suitable for the participants
- Coordination of professional development events
- Development of participant materials and event registration
- Reservation and set up of meeting rooms and technology
- Coordination of professional presenters on a variety of topics
- Marketing of your event
- Evaluation of your event
A short list of our presentation/training topics includes:
To register, you must first create an account.
- Drug topics
- Prevention: Basic, Intermediate or Advanced
- Environmental Strategies
- Evidence-based policies, programs and practices
- Communities That Care Prevention Model
- Strategic Prevention Framework Prevention Model
- Coalition Development
- Capacity Building
- Survey design
- Data collection and interpretation
- Implementation and Fidelity
- Grant writing
- Problem Gambling
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)